Monday, January 18, 2010

Progress

It's been nice to be off work for the three day weekend. Most of my time has been spent doing dog/puppy things. As you can see in the pictures, momma and babies are doing great! Growing everyday. Annie is a good mom and she's very attentive to the puppies. How do you like the close up picture of the puppy? Don't you just love that cute little baby tongue!

The picture of the brown dog is our Brandy. She's wearing her melancholy face in an attempt to make you feel sorry for her. Brandy had just been told to go lay down. Annie didn't want her so close while she was feeding the puppies. Poor Brandy - rejection hurts.

Bob and I were sitting on the floor near Annie's bed this morning - letting her get use to Bob. Annie got all her courage up and went to Bob to accept a dog treat. Of course, she ran back to her bed to eat the treat. After getting the first treat it got easier and Annie went to Bob three more times for treats. Annie's making progress.

3 comments:

  1. The baby is so cute! I see another dog in the Mayber home forever! Annie is falling in love with you both. Keep the grat stories and pics coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Russ had Internet so he could read your blog entries. I know he would really enjoy them. I know I do!

    That little pink tongue is so cute. But that one brown puppy sure sticks out from the rest of the pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy just wanted to be a nanny & help. Poor girl. Her melancholy face worked on me. I feel sorry Brandy!

    ReplyDelete