Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mile High in Denver

Duck and Sprout made the trip to Colorado and as of today they are Denverites. It was so hard telling the sweeties good bye. I hate it when I cry but I can't seem to stiffle my emotions. It's such a good and bad feeling to see the puppies move on. Duck and Sprout were adopted by wonderful people and I'm sure their lives will become so busy they'll forget about us quickly.

I'm spending the rest of the weekend with Daughter Molly in Denver while Husband Bob stayed home to care for the dogs and puppies. Last time we talked, Bob reported that Annie was on a hunger strike. She hasn't come gone out of her corner or eaten since I left. If nothing else works, Bob's going to get a bowl of ice cream, sit on the floor and hope Annie will join him.

The pictures are of the last three puppies we have - Oreo, Robin and Bolt. The puppies are nine weeks old today. Very active and so inquisitive. I want the best people in the dog world to have my puppies.

1 comment: